Stan Smith



At the moment I should be doing so last minute revision for my philosophy exam tomorrow afternoon but old habits die hard as they say and today I have managed to rearrange my room, eat pizza from Dominos and catch up on the latest Keeping up with the Kardashians Episode.


When Adidas released Stan Smiths again no one knew that the would take off so well . Having small feet (size 5.5) I considered myself truly blessed that I am able to buy some of shoes from the kids section which tend to be 20-30 pounds cheaper than the adult section. Having said that I was over the moon when Adidas released there Stan Smith into the kids section for £40.  But with popularity and a new trend starting comes frustration when you can't find the shoes your looking for at a cheaper price. I spent weeks trying to hunt these shoes down in the kids section but there where either sold out or Adidas had not sent out a follow up order of these shoes to the kids department of major shoe retailers such as Footlocker and Jd sports. So after a great deal of disappointment and frustration I had to close my eyes and just purchase a pair in the adult section from Schuh.

I dont regret this purchase at all but being a student you try and save money where you can. I'm not a big fan of colour (y wardrobe and shoes consist of only black white and grey) but I seem to be in love with these white tennis shoes and the hint of green that it has. I have been wearing them for the last three days with just casual outfits such as black jeans and a white cami.

Whats your thoughts on these shoes, how would you style them.

Currently: On the Monki website, wow they have some incredible pieces atm so much so my basket is currently at £151 (oops)

No comments :

Post a Comment