Introduction | Wishlist


I didn't want to start with an introduction post instead I will leave you with a link to my "About Me" page where you can find out all about the face behind this blog. When ever I'm reading blogs I always look for particular post and one of them being Wishlist. Before even starting this blog I would make Wishlist, there a good way to organise your spending and budget for the items you really want instead of picking up the first thing you see and like in the shop. A lot of the items above are things I have wanted over the last couple of months.



Longchamp Backpack: Until recently you would never see anyone with a Lonchamp backpack, everyone stuck to the classic tote back including myself. I have to admit I'm not a massive fan of my tote bag anymore because there is little structure to it and it is impossible to find anything when your in a rush. Having said this after seeing zoella from youtube and my friend Mia with this backpack I have really wanted one. Well made and perfectly sized this backpack is perfect for days out shopping and just a good everyday bag for when I'm running errands or going to work.

Canon Dslr: I have always had an interest for photography since I was thirteen. Although not having a dslr at the moment there is never a day when I'm not on Tumblr or stalking Instagram accounts. I want to purchase a dslr in the next month or so, I plan to buy it second Hand because I am by no means a pro at photography so to purchase one brand new when I don't even know the first thing about dslr cameras seems like a waste of money!

Alexa Chung "it": Along with Kylie Jenner and Cara Delevingne, Alexa Chung is one of my favourite models. Winning the British style award three years in a row and being a contributor to one of of the biggest fashion magazines to date Vogue Magazine I have always wanted to get to Know Alexa Chung more and in this book she talks about her childhood inspirations and how to take a good selfie to her love of fashion.

Stan Smiths by Adidas: I never knew the background of these trainers I just saw Kendall Jenner wearing them and other people pulling them off with such casual looks that I fell in love. After being taken off the market for two years the trainers where relaunched and managed to keep there popularity status. But how can a trainer that was originally made for the world number one tennis player at the time Stan Smith remain so popular after so many years? My thoughts stand by the fact that this trainer is so simple, there is not a great amount of detail and wow factor to the shoe itself in fact the most exciting part has to be the green, this makes it perfect for the average person like me who is not a massive fan of trainer easy to style. Read more about the history of Stan Smiths from my favourite magazine I-D

Topshop ripped Jamie Jeans: Yep I've wanted these jeans for a while, nothing much to say apart from I really want a pair but having a waist "24" and such long legs means its mission impossible atm.

Black and White High Top Converse: After stalking Maddisonrose Instagram page and falling in love with her style I have become obsessed with this whole "Tumblr look " as my friends would say. I own a pair of the American Apparel Mom jeans and they fit like a glove so now I want a pair of converse to create that "Tumblr girl" look and also I need to move to la!

Topshop Striped Cami: Well in London it doesn't seem like its getting warm any time soon but hey a girl can dream that one day it might actually start to warm up. In the meantime I continue to dream of having some hot weather in London and being able to wear cami tops. I like this one in particular because its striped and anyone who knows me knows my obsession with stripes. I feel like this will look perfect with mom jeans and converse.

Its not how good you are, it's how good you want to be: I have glimpsed at this book once or twice whilst in Urban Outfitters but never stopped to admire its content. Recently Paul Arden's book has become somewhat popular in the youtube/blogging and Instagram community. I have heard nothing but positive reviews about the book, claiming that it really is a good motivation for life so I plan to pick up a copy to see how motivated it can make me because right now I just seem to procrastinate all the time.



So there we have it, some bits and bobs I have been lusting over. Having you been lusting over any of these things? whats's on your Wishlist?


1 comment :

  1. blimey girl! a 24 inch waist and long legs! i love alexa's book, have you looked at hey natalie jeans blog and book? it's such a gorgeous read! the longchamp bags are so lovely, always looking at them at work! xxx

    ReplyDelete